Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Love Korea Contest

Hi everyone!

I just realized its been a week since my last post....for some reason I kept comming back and was waiting for a new post to appear.... yea by itself (lol), my mind has been everywhere lately... but I'm back and I'm back with GREAT news!

The title of the post says it all.... the I love Korea Contest is being organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of the Republic of Korea.

The 1st prize is the dreamed price if you love Korea: A Trip to Korea (including rount-trip airfare and accomodation), a K-pop live show and a Korean Brand Car.  (1 winer)
2nd Prize is a Korean brand Laptop (2winers)
3rd Prize Korean brand tablet Pc (3 winers)
4th Price is a Korean brand Digital Camera (5 winers)

You will only need to make a video, no longer than 3 minutes and explain WHY you LOVE Korea, the good things is...there's no need to make a professional video, you can record it with a digital camera, your cellphone, etc. It's preferred if your video is in English or Korean, but if you can not do this (or if you are Shy :P) you can send a complete description of the video and attach it to the application form.

For more about the Rules, prices or the application form you can go here.

So, what are you guys waiting for? Just go and make a video and let the people know Why you Love Korea so much.

-Gisela V.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!Hello! Could you help me to get some views for this video.Can you put this adress on your page please or your messenger list/friends? :-D Or please share with your friends.. …I really want to win.The prize is a trip on Korea for 10 days.. :> > Thank you! You are very sweet! [:*] [:-*]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StvomZuWxSE

    ReplyDelete