Thursday, July 18, 2013

On my lack of posting....

Hi everyone!
Because a random post deserved a random gif.... LOVE IT!

I know it's been over 2 weeks since my last post and I'm sorry, life hasn't been as exciting (to blog) as I would like, just a whole lot of Packing, tossing and booking for our next trip and talking about it, like I said before, My sister (Diana) and I will be working on a Traveling blog called "The World by Bites", this is still in the process of being created/completed (Thank you sis!!!~I just suck at designing things), this does not mean I won't be posting about out trip, but the other blog will be more helpful if you are traveling and are looking for some info-tips :).

Like I said, there's not much to say, I just spend 2 whole days sleeping at home thanks to a Throat infection, actually it was the worst ever and left me with little to no voice for almost 3 days, so, I guess I kinda needed that time off.

Only 10 days until we leave to Japan, this has been like a roallercoster to me, at times I would feel overly excited and then affraid for not knowing exactly what will happen, I still can't believe it, last week I met a friend and he asked me if Korea was always the place I wanted to visit the most, the truth is No, ever since I was little, when someone asked me "Where would you like to travel" I would say TOKYO, I thought it was a very cool/crazy/different country (I still do) and Tokyo was always my answer, although, to be honest I never thought I would get to do it, despite traveling to Korea twice and being so "close" to Japan, I never thought I would get to do it. Funny how this same friend told me something another friend of my sister's  had told me a few years ago, they both told me my origins were from Asia, and I don't mean my great-great-great-great-grandfather was Asian, I mean, in my previous life, they say that's why I feel so comfortable with it and this will help this Journey to be a success (I sure hope so!!).

I know this post is RANDOM, and I guess I won't be blogging much for the next 2 weeks or so, but hopefully I'll have great things to blog about once we get to the other side of the world... And I do hope so, because for the 2 weeks of the Volunteer work I don't think we'll have internet access in such a small town, plus we'll be busy volunteering.... talking about it...I got a pair of CROCS :( lol, but they were necesary!! They asked for them sort of in order to go to the river in Fukushima! lol, I'm not proud of it, but I just needed to get that out of my chest haha, oh yea, and we finally got a date aka tickets to Korea!, we will be flying from Narita to Incheon on September 4th, just in time for Jo-Anna's wedding (I even got a dress and all haha).

I guess I'll be seeing you soon...

I'll try to stop posting such random messages, I don't even think I covered all I wanted in here.

-Gisela V.

P.S. I'm SOOOOOOOO ready to eat a LOT of sushi <3 

2 comments:

  1. I arrived in Tokio today at 6am!, havent slept in like 40 hours, I'm dead tired and will try to blog tonight!!!!!!!! I'm loving it hahaha

    ReplyDelete