Saturday, February 15, 2014

Blog day #10

Remember a couple of months ago when I talked about my ideal guy?, the next day I was watching videos on Youtube and one of the youtubers I follow had a video with...~pause for reaction~  JAMIE OLIVER, you might don't know this but I got interested in cooking thanks to him, I had (stil have) a crush on him^^

Anyway, today was a very relaxed saturday, we took a walk around our neighborhood (our 1st ever), did a bit of gocery shopping and came back home.

A couple of hours later, we were kinda bored and I decided to do my sis' make up just for the fun of it. I've always loved make up (must be why I got so into youtubers) and I would like to learn how to do it properly, living in the land of make up, its a shame not having money to buy all the goods and experiment some more. I'd show you a befofe/after pic of my sister but she would kill me  (ㆆ~ㆆ)a

If anyone would like to teach me how to do make up properly, let me know!

♥♥♥Mr. Jamie Oliver ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment