Saturday, March 8, 2014

Osaka V2

Over 6 months ago we visited Osaka for 3 days, for me, that was more than enough.

We visited all the tourist spots in 1 day on a 38 degree weather, it was HORRIBLE, lots of humidity, sweating like pigs and lots of walking, I honestly wasn't very excited about us coming back, but since its the end of winter I figured it wouldn't be that bad...

And it wasn't!, we spent our day walking around Osaka, started at a temple followed by a quiet walk under a light rain and then a long walk to a park. Since we still have plenty of time and the day was pretty cold we took the subway to Namba, went to have Convenience store snacks and took pictures -lots of them-, we also visited Don Quijote, the coolest store in Japan, you can get anything, from Make up, to snacks, drinks, shoes, lolita outfits, maid customes and the cooles Onesies for adults, I love it, I wanna buy everything there^^

We basically walked around until it was time to meet a friend's friend... a very nice Japanese lady called Ms. Fujita -pronounced FuYita hehe-, she traveled to México 15 years ago!!! so, she was very excited to meet Mexicans in Japan, we went to have dinner at what she claims to be a Popular place, we had Yakisoba and Okonomiyaki at a One Piece decorated place, we had a nice chilled dinner with great conversation, she brought gifts for us -I felt so bad we didnt have anything for her-, we got Tea and Chocolate <3.

The ride back to our hostal was just 2 Subway stations, I had no idea we were so close to one of the coolest places in Osaka -lol-, tomorrow we'll bike around the area and explore some more of what will be our Hood for the next few days.

I'll try to make that post about living in Korea later on the weekend, I just wanted to post today -it's actually 1am here, so, I'm already late- since I  havent been blogging everyday cuz my lame challenge didn't last long -lol-

I should sleep now...  G'night!!!!!

-Gisela V.

No comments:

Post a Comment