Wednesday, April 23, 2014

....

Hi everyone!

It's been a week since my last post and over this week everything has been pretty boring... like seriously... nothing out of the ordinary, on the weekend we filmed 2 videos for our Youtube channel and sunday we finally relaxed; we had a BBQ on our rooftop and finished with some wine and strawberries.

Things over here have been kind of depressing, the whole country feels sad and is VERY attent to the news of the Sewol Ferry disaster.

Me and the people around me, feel very sad about this and would like to help but now is not the right time, perhaps in a couple of weeks we'll be able to do some volunteer work over in Jindo, meanwhile, we keep praying....hope is the last thing we loose, isn't it?

I hope you understand why I've been so "quiet" on my blogging and I'll come back soon with better contents (here's hoping!)

-Gisela V.

No comments:

Post a Comment